19 May 2013

"May God help us and may God help America"



#Praise.
You will see here that I often feature great highlights from the blogosphere. This morning I read  Dale Cowart's (@indigenous01) "rant" on twitter. I find the words in Dale's posts to be very uplifting and having a fantastic message. He gave me permission to highlight his rant, granted I post it in praise. Not a problem:

Glory to God. Thanks be to Jesus Christ. Peace be with America. I pray it every day. But I do not say it out loud enough. Pray for our country. God hears us.



Message for the Week @whitehouse: 
#rantfortoday by @indigenous01
From Dale's twitter feed:

















by
Dale Cowart 

@indigenous01

American black man, Navy Vet, Linguist, Businessman, 
Writer of fiction, father, grandfather,
 man who does not know everything, but knows God.
Lawrence, KS


Let Me Know What You Think!

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...