...And with women all over the world.
Does anyone know what TAQIYYA is?
Look at what this NYT idiot wrote in a piece that was published in the Twin Cities Star Tribune:
I'm certain Representative Bachmann (full disclosure: I supported her for President) is more than used to being criticized for standing firm on her conservative and Christian beliefs. What's particularly pathetic not just about this NYT article but also that Washington DC elected Libtards and Decepticon RINOs are criticizing her for merely pointing out that someone might have ties to the Muslim Brotherhood should be looked into.
Bear with me here - I assume my readers possess a level of intelligence above both the NYT reporter and most of the cockroaches running around DC. But I'll spell it out anyway: The religion of the Muslim Brotherhood is Islam. Islam's holy book is the Koran.
Ok, so, not being able to help himself, the article by this NYT reporter states:
"Bachmann's concept of Christian love brims with hate, and she has a deep satchel of stones to throw. From what kind of messiah did she learn that?"
But I wonder, does said reporter know that Islam's Koran says this (credit: infadelsarecool.com) about women? Does John McCain? Speaker John Boehner?
10. A husband has sex with his wife, as a plow goes into a field. The Quran in Sura (Chapter) 2:223 says:
Your women are your fields, so go into your fields whichever way you like . . . . (MAS Abdel Haleem, The Qur’an, Oxford UP, 2004)
9. Husbands are a degree above their wives. The Quran in Sura 2:228 says:
. . . Wives have the same rights as the husbands have on them in accordance with the generally known principles. Of course, men are a degree above them in status . . . (Sayyid Abul A’La Maududi, The Meaning of the Qur’an, vol. 1, p. 165)
8. A male gets a double share of the inheritance over that of a female. The Quran in Sura 4:11 says:
The share of the male shall be twice that of a female . . . . (Maududi, vol. 1, p. 311)
7. A woman’s testimony counts half of a man’s testimony. The Quran in Sura 2:282 says:
And let two men from among you bear witness to all such documents [contracts of loans without interest]. But if two men be not available, there should be one man and two women to bear witness so that if one of the women forgets (anything), the other may remind her. (Maududi, vol. 1, p. 205).
6. A wife may remarry her ex—husband if and only if she marries another man and then this second man divorces her. The Quran in Sura 2:230 says:
And if the husband divorces his wife (for the third time), she shall not remain his lawful wife after this (absolute) divorce, unless she marries another husband and the second husband divorces her. [In that case] there is no harm if they [the first couple] remarry . . . . (Maududi, vol. 1, p. 165)
5. Slave—girls are sexual property for their male owners. he Quran in Sura 4:24 says:
And forbidden to you are wedded wives of other people except those who have fallen in your hands [as prisoners of war] . . . (Maududi, vol. 1, p. 319).
4. A man may be polygamous with up to four wives. The Quran in Sura 4:3 says:
And if you be apprehensive that you will not be able to do justice to the orphans, you may marry two or three or four women whom you choose. But if you apprehend that you might not be able to do justice to them, then marry only one wife, or marry those who have fallen in your possession. (Maududi, vol. 1, p. 305)
3. A husband may simply get rid of one of his undesirable wives. The Quran in Sura 4:129 says:
It is not within your power to be perfectly equitable in your treatment with all your wives, even if you wish to be so; therefore, [in order to satisfy the dictates of Divine Law] do not lean towards one wife so as to leave the other in a state of suspense. (Maududi, vol. 1, p. 381)
2. Husbands may hit their wives even if the husbands merely fear highhandedness in their wives (quite apart from whether they actually are highhanded). The Quran in Sura 4:34 says:
4:34 . . . If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great. (Haleem, emphasis added)
1. Mature men are allowed to marry prepubescent girls. The Quran in Sura 65:1, 4 says:
65:1 O Prophet, when you [and the believers] divorce women, divorce them for their prescribed waiting—period and count the waiting—period accurately . . . 4 And if you are in doubt about those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, (you should know that) their waiting period is three months, and the same applies to those who have not menstruated as yet. As for pregnant women, their period ends when they have delivered their burden. (Maududi, vol. 5, pp. 599 and 617, emphasis added)