24 February 2010

What's in a Logo?

Looks like "Change" has made an appearance in another area of our Federal Government in the US Department of Defense's Missile Defense Agency.  Check it out:

As pointed out over on my Random WTF Blog, this logo resembles a slightly morphed version of another logo that became synonymous for "Change" during the 2008 Campaign season, and remains a center piece for propaganda for President O's hundreds of "Hope"-based Federal programs.

Some criticism points out that the "O" or planet or whatever the blue part of the logo is resembles an Islamic Crescent:

Personally, I don't see that it does. I wonder in our mega-paranoid state about everything Obama isn't just making us see things that aren't really there.  For example, my current Cable Company logo makes me a little weird if I look at it long enough!
But then, look at this logo.  I see more similarities here:*










And here:

I am going to lean in the direction of logic for now in that the new MDA Logo resembles the latter of these two listed logos here.






-----------------------------------------------------------------------
*This is the logo for The Boeing Company:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think!

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...