The United States Military Branches keep liberty alive for the people of this country.
The Federal Government is against our individual liberty and does everything
within it's power to take our liberty away, at any depth of cost that they possibly can.
I am pro-soldier and pro-military anything, so since this tweet from a Marine was in all caps I believed it garnered my attention. The facebook link did not work, so I asked if the information could be posted here on twitter. @rickswift was kind enough to fill me in:
Here is the press conference that happened today. It is 3 hours long. For ALL that our Military has done for us, when you have three hours, watch this. Below the video is a post from Real Conservatives that details all of the points Rick had tweeted to me.
"(Washington, D.C.). Three families of Navy SEAL Team 6 special forces servicemen, along with one family of an Army National Guardsman, will appear at a press conference on May 9, 2013, to disclose never before revealed information about how and why their sons along with 26 others died in a fatal helicopter crash in Afghanistan on August 6, 2011, just a few months after the successful raid on the compound of Osama Bin Laden that resulted in the master terrorist’s death.
"Accompanying the families of these dead Navy SEAL Team 6 special operations servicemen will be retired military experts verifying their accounts of how and why the government is as much responsible for the deaths of their sons as is the Taliban.
"The areas of inquiry at the press conference will include but not be limited to:
1. How President Obama and Vice President Biden, having disclosed on May 4, 2011, that Navy Seal Team 6 carried out the successful raid on Bin Laden’s compound resulting in the master terrorist’s death, put a retaliatory target on the backs of the fallen heroes.
2. How and why high-level military officials sent these Navy SEAL Team 6 heroes into battle without special operations aviation and proper air support.
3. How and why the military brass carries out too many ill-prepared missions to boost their standing with top-level military brass and the Commander-in-Chief in order that they can be promoted.
4. How the military restricts special operations servicemen and others from engaging in timely return fire when fired upon by the Taliban and other terrorist groups and interests, thus jeopardizing the servicemen’s lives.
5. How and why the denial of requested pre-assault fire may have contributed to the shoot down of the Navy SEAL Team 6 helicopter and the death of these special operations servicemen.
6. How Afghani forces accompanying the Navy SEAL Team 6 servicemen on the helicopter were not properly vetted and how they possibly disclosed classified information to the Taliban about the mission, resulting in the shoot down of the helicopter.
7. How military brass, while prohibiting any mention of a Judeo-Christian God, invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team 6 heroes who disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah. A video of the Muslim cleric’s “prayer” will be shown with a certified translation.
"This press conference takes on special significance given that our government has over the last twelve years since September 11 committed brave American servicemen to wars in Iraq and Afghanistan which, in large part as a result of politics, were poorly conceived of and implemented, resulting in the deaths of thousands and the maiming of tens of thousands of our brave heroes. To make matters even worse, America has effectively lost these wars."
Washington DC is vile and full of snakes; the Federal Government, a brood of vipers
and a den of thieves. I pray every day that evil is revealed.
Evil is upon our Military from the Marxist in the White
House. Please pray for them.