24 September 2012

#VetThePrez from The Washington Examiner




This is an outstanding expose on the POTUS. It's the Washington Examiner's turn to #VetThePrez.  Much of my reading audience already knows a lot of this. But I'm publishing their work here for two reasons:
1) That my Left Coast Family, if they even read my blog, might take time to read it and then think and 2) so that my readers can share it with others who might not otherwise buy a volumnous book or see any of the good films out there that sharethe same goal to vet the unvetted President.
I highly recommend that the entire site be visited for getting all the information from the hard work the Examiner has put into this project.

The Obama You Don't Know | The Washington Examiner

Let Me Know What You Think!

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...