07 September 2010

Raising Patriots

Beginning today, I will be blogging more about how my teenage boys are currently seeing the political environment around them.  I started with this video only, cause sometimes when I talk politics they just roll their eyes and then accuse me of being obsessed.  "It's your future I'm saving!" I tell them.

"We know, Mom."

Their card to me on my birthday last month told me they were proud of me.

Josh is a high school junior; he speaks MonoSyllabic.
Matt is a freshman; he speaks Sarcasm.

 I asked them for just one sentence after watching this.



Josh: " The Democrats are in big trouble, aren't they?"
Matt: "Freakin' DemaNazis Libtards are totally screwed."

I am proud of my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think!

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...