25 March 2010

"When People Show You Who They Are..."

"...believe them."


The quotation in my banner on this blog was chosen very deliberately.  I am not necessarily a fan of Maya Angelou, though I do respect her work and her experiences that inspire her work.


 But this quote of hers is very powerful and more often than not, very accurate:


"…we have always been and I believe continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards."  Eric Holder, Attorney General of the United States.




"This is a BIG EFFING deal!" United States Vice President Joe Biden


"I WON." 
Barack Obama, Elected as United States President campaigning on "Hope and Change" and promising to "fundamentally transform" the United States of America

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think!

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...