29 April 2009

ARE YOU AWAKE AMERICA?


Welcome to my Blog!

I'm starting a blog because I believe we are living in a time that is going to make history and even be referred to as a specific period or movment. I don't journal, so blogging is the closest to it. We have, as a country:
  • a federal government that is growing exponentially

  • federal representatives that have turned themselves into an elitist class that ignores its constituents

  • legislation being enacted that no one reads

  • abandoned God on a massive scale

  • at least two generations that are clueless on both the founding of the country and who the founders were
We also have forgotten our world history and why it's significant today: remember, when we forget to learn, we're doomed to repeat.

Get a FREE US CONSTITUTION published by the National Center for Constitutional Studies if you email me at conservative_mom@yahoo.com with your name and address - yes, it's that easy! It's just one of the ways I can contribute to a cause,

You can follow me on Twitter at ConservtiveMom or checkout my Facebook page at

Blessings,
The Conservative Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think!

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...